Guide to the Florida Budget
Recent Blog Posts
- House Reduction of the Personal Needs Allowance Symptomatic of a Harsh Budget for Vulnerable Floridians
- Major Differences Remain as the Legislature Approaches Negotiations on the State Budget
- Florida House Ways & Means Committee Proposes Almost $1 Billion More for Tax Breaks, Despite Unmet State Needs
- As the Process Moves Toward a Final Budget, Legislators Must Put Floridians First
- Medicaid Hospital Cuts Hurt Beneficiaries, Providers, the Privately Insured and Local Economies
Sign up for emails from FPI.